I am grateful for:
- Little things that make me laugh – thanks Charlie Boyd.
Studies show that six out of seven dwarves aren’t Happy.
- A sleeve of saltines and a little butter – I can make a meal out of those two things. Mmmm.
- The little team that could. GO ROYALS!
- Tuesday night Bingo with my friends at The Gables – we’ll have to hurry our games tonight so we don’t miss the beginning of THE game!
- Clean hands. Seriously, ladies?! Wash your hands when you exit the stall!
- This Voice duet from last night that made us both cry and made me think of Karissa:
- The fact that we both had tears over a silly song that was so awesome – I love camaraderie!
- Cars, trucks, and motorcycles that are quiet and do not noise pollute my space.
- Grandchildren who make me smile all day long!
- Blue sky, blue jewels, blue water, blue M&Ms, blue shirts all over this city, bluebirds of happiness, blue ribbons, bluebonnets, blue sleepers for a baby boy, blue butterflies, blue fish, blue eyes, blue roses and carnations, blueberries, blue fountains, and Grover, because he’s blue and makes me laugh. It’s the little things, like I said.