I am grateful for Jennifer Dukes Lee and her powerful writing today. READ IT:
If you didn’t read it, READ. IT.
1. I am grateful for Linda and her FANTASTIC surprise she sent to me!!
2. I am grateful for Geri and her voice that soothes my soul.
3. I am grateful for Sam and the thrill of riding on the back of the bike with him, wind blowing in our faces.
4. I am grateful for chocolate custard from Freddie’s on a hot summer evening under the beautiful night sky.
5. I am grateful for Tyler, a wonderful young man who is always willing to help with a huge smile and an attitude to match.
6. I am grateful for the privilege of keeping Natia for a few days.
7. I am grateful for vacations.
“I only deepen the wound of the world when I neglect to give thanks for early light dappled through leaves and the heavy perfume of wild roses in early July and the song of crickets on humid nights and the rivers that run and the stars that rise and the rain that falls and all the good things that a good God gives.” – Ann Voskamp