Today is just one of those days.
This is our front yard here in small town USA, and I sit at the window 2nd story and work and watch the snow coming down, John Mayer playing in the background.
I feel like I am in the most beautiful snow globe.
And I feel very blessed that God chooses to shower me with good things.
On this Friday, I am grateful for:
- pretty snowflakes
- good music by really great musicians
- a warm house
- being told “I love you” many times a day
- plenty of work to keep me busy
- Mariah – today is her 17th birthday
- snow globes
- a hoodie to wear
- the sound of a saw downstairs
- French fries that aren’t called french fries so that technically, I can eat them