20 very random things for which I am grateful:
- Rainy days and Wednesdays.
- A teeny tiny eaglet, born this morning at 7:20, whom I have named “Betsy Ross.”
(just scroll down the page for the live camera)
- Pants that still zip and button.
- The fact that I do not have to eat raw fish and sleep in a bed of sticks.
- Diners. As in small eating establishments with a trash-talking waitress who calls everyone “Hun.”
- Beautiful carpentry happening in our new laundry room.
- Natia’s tail that wags so vigorously it makes her bottom dance.
- A chorus of mourning doves in the morning, and a choir of coyotes at night.
- A space heater.
- A bag of roasted salted almonds for afternoon grazing. No hay cucarachas. (Translated: no roaches)
- UPS and FedEx packages.
- Considering the police chief our friend.
- Rain drops that plop – that means they are BIG.
- Good-smelling deodorant.
- Having “Showers of Blessing” stuck in my head all the day long.
- Knowing Linda experiences family like I do sometimes.
- Angel food cake batter.
18. Memories of macramé plant holders that Angela and I used to make.
19. My Pillow. Still loving it, Geri. Simply Fit, not so much.
20. Terrible Joke Tuesdays that continue to make me laugh on Wednesdays:
What is Forrest Gump’s password? Answer: 1forrest1